Thursday, April 3, 2014

Post MBA

Its amazing how time flies.

Its been almost two years since I completed my MBA at Oxford and went back into real life. Looking back, I still maintain it was a fantastic, transformational experience, and I wouldn't change a thing.

So what has happened since the MBA?

I returned to my former place of work where a merger and the prospects of being actively involved in raising a new fund appealed greatly to me.


And almost immediately accepted a position with a Development Finance Institution in Vienna, Austria



3 comments:

  1. Nice blog....thanks for sharing this informative blog with us.....

    Meridian International School of Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind odds, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of odds. Given that its influence pervades our society, odds is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info
    student properties jesmond

    ReplyDelete